INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE
Information from You:
• Contact Information: first name, last name, maiden name, country, street address, city, state, zip code, phone, and email address. This information is used to contact you, identify you, authenticate your official college transcripts, interview your employment references, and create your VerifiedHire profile.
• Education History: school name, country, graduation status, degree, major, and GPA. This information is used to identify you, authenticate your official college transcripts, and create your VerifiedHire profile.
• Employment History: current industry, employer name, job title, employment status, dates of employment, reference name, reference title, and reference email address. This information is used to identify you, interview your employment references, and create your VerifiedHire profile.
• Payment Information: Should you choose to purchase a VerifiedHire membership, your credit card information will be stored. We will use your credit card information for billing purposes only. If we have trouble processing your payment, we will use your contact your information to contact you. We use a third party credit card processing service on our site. We will only process your information through a payment processor that is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant.
Information from Your Schools:
• Official College Transcripts: This information is displayed on your VerifiedHire profile
Information from Your Past Employment References:
• Employer Reviews: job title verification, employment period verification, re-hire information, recommendation information, ratings on: work ethic, quality of work, professionalism, communication skills, attendance, and punctuality, and written reviews. This information is displayed on your VerifiedHire profile.
VerifiedHire does not sell or rent personal information to third parties. VerifiedHire will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your permission, except in connection with interviewing your past employers or obtaining your official college transcript.
Your VerifiedHire profile can only be viewed by visitors who provide your last name and member number. We do not disclose you’re your last name and member number to any third parties without your permission. Only provide your last name and member number to third parties that you want to see your VerifiedHire profile. If you believe an unauthorized third party has obtained your last name and member number contact customer support and your member number will be changed.
We use third parties to provide web analytics on our site. We will share aggregate click data as necessary for the third party to provide that service. The aggregated information about the use of our website does not contain personal information.
In the case of criminal investigations, including but not limited to fraud or alleged illegal activity, VerifiedHire may share your personal information with law enforcement, government, and/or credit card issuing banks.
In accordance with California Civil Code Section 1798.83, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. California residents may request further information about our compliance with this law by emailing email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer per year and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
VerifiedHire has implemented and follows industry standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any such personal information.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT, ADD, OR REMOVE INFORMATION AND CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP
You may edit, add, or remove your contact information, payment information, education & employment history, college transcripts, and employer reviews at any time. To edit, add, or remove your contact information and payment information sign into your account and click on “My Account.” To edit, add, or remove education & employment history, college transcripts, and employer reviews, sign into your account and click on “My Profile.”
You may also cancel your membership at any time. To cancel, sign into your account, click on "My Account" then click on "Cancel Membership." No refunds or credits for partial years. See Terms of Membership for more details.
COMPUTER TRACKING & COOKIES
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VerifiedHire does not offer services to individuals under the age of 14. Accordingly, VerifiedHire does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from individuals under the age of 14.