Requesting a Transcript


IMPORTANT: VerifiedHire will only accept official college transcripts, which are mailed directly from your school (NO unofficial college transcripts, NO electronically sent copies, and NO copies sent by you). This helps us ensure that all the transcripts posted on our site are 100% real and without forgery.


1. Locate your school's transcript request form


  • Do an online search for: “(Your School's Name Here) transcript request form”


  • Visit your school's website and click on the registrar's office


  • Go to your school's registrar's office and ask for a transcript request form


2. Fill out the transcript request form (it may be hardcopy or electronic)


3. Request that your official college transcript be sent to:



P. O. Box 1000

Pittsburgh, PA 15209


4. Pay the fee (if necessary)


Most schools will send your official college transcript for free, but some schools will charge a nominal $5 - $10 processing or shipping fee.


5. Submit the transcript request form to your school


6. Your school will send us your official college transcript